02 April 2011

Now, I'm ready!



I purchased this fetching piece of swim kit yesterday from a sweet, little shop in Oxford, called "Saratoga". 
The staff there were helpful and knowledgeable, when I rang up. I shared my hair and swimming dilemmas with them, and they immediately suggested this lovely Hedgehog hat.
Isn't it adorable!? 
If this doesn't inspire me to meet my 10k goal, I don't know what will!
Saratoga Fine Lingerie have made a friend for life in me! Stressing to them that I'd like to start my swim today (which I would), they guaranteed delivery and indeed, it arrived early this afternoon. 
Marvelous! 
And, so, with my light-blue swim costume/suit, I shall match the lovely Marie Curie Cancer Care logo:



Go, Team DEB!!!

1 comment:

Komal Mansoor said...

Hello,
I just came through ur blog and found it really interesting. I have started following u!:)
Please check out my blog too, its in its embryonic stage so i need followers...so if u like it, plz FOLLOW me and invite ur friends n followers to follow as well !! Thanks a lot!!
http://komzreviews.blogspot.com/

Join my open blog on facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_197804086925914&ap=1

Hoping to stay in touch with u!
Komz